Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for durability and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide selection of applications, which include; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we likewise offer most of these items. What sets this bushing apart is the high-quality steel engineering along with exact manufacturing and top quality control; this ensures that you always get yourself a premium quality steady product. What really pieces us in addition to the other folks is our experienced expert workers and our company-wide goal of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the within of the driven merchandise are clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or additional portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to make sure sliding in shape on shaft.
4. With key on shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the desired posture on the shaft. Make sure to keep the heads of the cap screws available.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Usually do not apply extensions on the wrench handles and don’t allow the sprocket or portion to end up being drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this time there must be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key of all sizes for great drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to keep concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys on both the shaft and merchandise to provide the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking merchandise to product.
Taper bushing are widely used as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made of high quality engineered materials with wonderful tolerance. The characteristic is easy to use and needs no added alteration. These bushings can go well with almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete range of both metric and imperial readily available.
Standard range matches up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required is determined by the application.
Complete brief reach range readily available, for compact compact assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on a single page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.