Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they are resistant to rust and may be obtained with a higher level of ingress security than plastics can offer; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, normal water treatment or leisure. The key good thing about aluminium enclosures is usually their EMI/RFI safety, which is essential for areas with a high level of noises pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures are available in a variety of sizes with safeguard from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI safeguarded series. Look at all our ranges in this article.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to additional metals such as stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our skilled and diligent work force we offer an exceptional selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Package, which are made up of electrical wiring junction box, waterproof electrical junction package, weatherproof electrical junction field, flameproof electrical junction package. These boxes are highly reliable and are manufactured using quality raw materials. We can also custom design them as per the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of preference across a number of areas previously dominated by metal.
In addition the existing trend is also seeing a move away from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks will be subjected to less processes (i.e. heat treatment) this means they benefit from excellent stability in particular during high stock removal machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and finally reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure perfect for protecting internal electrical components from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for installation to our selection of EPT rails, offering a highly versatile enclosure that can be used in a wide variety of conditions. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not merely offers a watertight seal but also provides an IP ranking of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of long-lasting aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket featuring a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy construction with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Perfect for protecting internal elements from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a range of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our metal enclosure are designed to meet the highest specifications of protection demanded by electrical and electronics designers, serving both professional and commercial market segments. They are the ideal decision for housing electric and electronic gear of quality value with better anti-corrosion overall performance ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item no holes, we can generate holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a high quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperatures up to 250°C with no undesireable effects to the enclosures framework, making them suited in harsher environments. Various sizes and wall structure thickness are available. No adhesive seal is roofed. All models are extremely reliable and excellent quality.
· Tough, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains flexible from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variation is vibra finished for a even surface with no sharp edges
· Painted variant is painted with difficult – satin dark-colored polyester powder paint for a lasting finish
Our Chilly Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are cool rolled down to needed thickness. Aluminium Coils happen to be ideally used for transportation, insulation as well in commercial and residential structure for wall cladding and roofing uses.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as a general purpose enclosure, because of their light in weight yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are likewise great for RF projects or assignments which are subject to weather. As a result of construction of the enclosures, they may also be employed for tasks involving heat as the cases make an excellent high temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in a variety of applications such as: